The Real MVP of lash adhesives is here.
This one is a serious game changer. We spent over 12 months in the lab researching and trialling dozens of different formulas to get a glue perfect for the Australian climate!
Our adhesive is Fast drying meaning it doesn’t run up the fan so great for both premade and Russian volume. And our bottles are double sealed to lock in a longer shelf life in our tough Australian climate and of course keep the adhesive safe in transit from us to you 🖤
Our adhesive is designed to be thin and glossy to make it workable and durable all year round for lash techs. While it has been designed to withstand varying humidity ultimate humidity is 60% (we have a blog on how to maintain optimum humidity and temperature levels).
Proudly packaged in Australia 🇦🇺
• Shake glue vigorously for about 30-60 seconds before using
• Administer one pea-sized drop of glue to your adhesive utensil - we find adhesive best used on our silicone glue pads or glue ring
• Do not squeeze the bottle and Once opened - discard after 60 days.
• Keep container tightly closed when not in use and ensure thorough cleaning of the nozzle after use
• Store glue 20-26C / Humidity best suited when 60%.
• Patch test is recommended before use.
Ethyl-2-Cyanoacrylate,Polymethyl Methacrylate Ethoxyethyl Cyanoacrylate, Carbon black
Made from imported ingredients packaged in Australia 🇦🇺
Do not breathe vapours. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and contact a doctor or poisons information centre. Use in well ventilated area. Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
SDS sheet available on request
1- All of our adhesives products are to be used by trained professionals only.
2- We are not responsible for the misuse of our adhesives range.
3- You are solely responsible for the product once you purchase.
4-Results will vary from person to person depending on your own level, environments, etc. dry time seconds.
5- Under no circumstance is the glue to be used on yourself.
6-Keep out of reach of children.
7- Flammable—keep away from fire and heat.
8- Discontinue use if skin irritation occurs.